Thursday, February 14, 2019

Officially In the Back of Beyond

         After talking to Klaus, we officially have chosen In the Back of Beyond as our short film title.  We both thought that this title fit our idea for our short film perfectly.  The way we have planned the production aspect of our short film is that we are filming on Saturday, March 2nd.  Since we have only two weeks until our shoot, I wanted to create a prop list for what we may need to get prepared for our shoot.  All of these items are still subject to change until we create our storyboard next week and write and finish our script.  Klaus and I want to make sure we are fully prepared for filming our short film on March 2nd.  This is what I have so far:

-Ripped/dirty clothes (t-shirt, pants)
-Radio
-Knife
-Computers (specifically a desktop computer)
-Headphones
-Water bottle
-Backpack
-Blanket
-Lighter
-Lantern

           I think all of these items are crucial for our story and to develop it, but I do think I will be adding even more things once our script and storyboard are finalized.  This weekend, I'm going to be working on getting all these items and maybe even a little more if I see something that I think would be important for our short film.  Klaus and I have already been scouting out locations like the TV studio at our school, the Everglades, a local park that has a forest, and a house.  Location is super important for our short film to be able to become our vision, so we wanted to make sure we were able to capture what we want.  So far we have one location we have actually visited (tv studio at our school) and decided on:



          The weekend before we start shooting, we want to scout the rest of the locations so we can make a schedule of where were filming and at what time on March 2nd.  We want to be as prepared for this as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU