Friday, February 15, 2019

Butting Heads

          Klaus and I have decided to each write a summary before we start working on the script and storyboard.  We both agreed on the same genre and storyline, but now we're going into specifics.  This is my summary for what we were thinking (at least what we have discussed about):

The main character's name is Alex and he is living in a Post Apocalyptic world.  Alex has been on his own for months, living off the land and constantly moving around, only carrying a backpack with him that holds everything he needs to live. He hasn't had any human contact in months, and is always listening to his radio to see if he can hear anyone out there.  In Alex's solitude, he is always flashing back to the past, to his family and what his life was like before the "apocalypse".  Alex begins to notice weird things, his radio turning on by itself, cars showing up on the deserted roads, etc.

          This is all I have so far, but Klaus has other ideas of how our story might go.  In Klaus's summary, he writes about the world Alex living (which isn't necessarily as Post Apocalyptic as mine, but is more sci-fi with another dimension).  This is where we are having a hard time deciding on whose to choose as our main story line.  In my last couple of blog posts, all the research I have done is for a very post apocalyptic world (like I Am Legend and A Quiet Place as I have mentioned in previous posts).  I personally want more of a world that is the same and as realistic as it can be to the world we live in today. I'll have to discuss with Klaus and see what idea we prefer more, sticking with the same title of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU