Thursday, March 7, 2019

Postcard Advertisement BACK

          After finishing up the front of my postcard, I knew I would have some difficulty because I had no idea of how I wanted to go about it.  There were a few photos that I was considering but I didn't know which one I wanted to choose for sure.


       
          When I was starting on the back, Klaus and I decided to go with the bottom picture.  I played around with splitting it, but I did not love it so I scrapped that idea.  I then started to play with the opacity of the picture, hoping to include text all over the picture and this is what it looked like.


          Klaus and I both felt like it was missing something, so we thought of the idea of putting everything in the middle with all the text being in black.  We left a blank square on the bottom for when we create the QR code for our website.  This is our final postcard back and I really like how it came out.  I think both the back and the front are cohesive and go very well together.


Logos:
geekgirlauthority.com
https://iconmonstr.com/instagram-11-png/
themuseum.ca
slashfilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU