Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Postcard Advertisement

          Since Klaus and I have finished filming most of our short film, we now want to focus on another part of the project, the postcard advertisement.  Throughout filming on Saturday, I took pictures of us filming to hopefully use for this aspect of the project.  I have chosen Adobe Lightroom as my photo editor because I have previous experience of using it for my AS Level portfolio project from last year.  I have edited 21 photos that I thought were the best that I took from Saturday.  Here they are:





















       
          For all of these photos I upped the contrast and brought down the exposure, wanting to enhance the colors of the scenery.  Since this short film is based on the main character being constantly alone in nature, so I wanted to exaggerate the colors in the photos that I took.  I also took both character pictures and behind the scenes pictures, having a choice to use either on my post card, depending on what photos I like the best.  I'm hoping the behind the scenes pictures will help bring in an audience to see our short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU