Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Postcard Advertisement Pt 2

           Now that I have edited pictures to choose from for my postcard advertisement, I wanted to research them a little bit further.  I know that I want our postcard to be attractive and bring in an audience to watch our film.  As I was looking up different postcards, I found two that I really liked these two and wanted to take inspiration from them.



          I really liked the inclusion the QR code in the first one and I definitely want to include it in my postcard.  I also want to include the different logos like the bottom one because I really think it gives the postcard the authenticity that I want it to have.  So far, I have made the front of the postcard.  I really love how it came out and was able to find the exact font that I pictured.  The font that I downloaded was from Dafont and I love how scribbled it is.


          I think this picture perfectly represents our film.  I included both Klaus' and I's names on the front because from the examples that I found, they made sure to include the directors names on the front.  I'm working on the back of the postcard but having a little bit more of trouble with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU