Monday, March 11, 2019

Editing...

          Klaus and I have now switched off of on what we are doing for our short film.  I was given the entire project timeline of our short film and I was given specifics on what to edit.  My job was color correcting, fixing audio, and picking out music for certain scenes.  Klaus edited almost the entire thing, so he told me to pick out dramatic instrumental music.  I found a really good website where I was able to find the exact music that I wanted.  Fesliyan Studios was the perfect website for all of my music requirements.  In total, I got three songs for our short film, two for each flashback, and one for the ending long take scene.  I had a lot of choices for our long take, but the one I ended up going with was called Paranoia which I think is the perfect name for the music.  This is our timeline:


         We labeled each scene with a different color pertaining on what scene it was.  Red was flashbacks, blue was present, and green was all of our audio.  I'm super happy with the music that I picked out and I can't wait to start working on our foley sounds tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU