Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday 3/1/19

          Today in class we had group meetings, talking with four people in our class about each of our projects and each of their projects.  While discussing my project, we talked about techniques that I could include in my short film to help imply the loneliness that is Klaus and I's main focus throughout our short film.  I also talked about how Klaus and I are filming tomorrow and different things that we're getting done today so that we are prepared for filming tomorrow.  Klaus and I have created two different lists of props and equipment that we need to make sure we are getting for our shoot to be successful tomorrow.  This is what we have:






          Klaus and I are super excited to get to work and start filming tomorrow.  After weeks of preparation, I feel really good about all that we are getting done tomorrow especially after talking to other people in my class about our idea (that they loved!).  I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU