Thursday, March 21, 2019

Postcard Advertisement: FINAL

          After Klaus and I made our website, so I was able to add in the QR code to our postcard advertisement.  Klaus and I also both looked over the back of our postcard and fixed spacing issues that we saw.  I'm super happy with how our postcard advertisement and love how it matches every other aspect of our project.  Here it is.




         
          I love the simplicity of the back and how the font matches our website.  We also chose to include the YouTube Red logo on the front and the back so everyone who gets our postcard advertisement knows where to see it if they are not going to a screening of our short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

          After 7 weeks of working on this project, here's my CCR.  Hope you enjoy!! Link to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/-Sw_K6wCFKU